So here goes my second attempt at blogging hopefully this goes better than the first one LOL. So another year has come and almost gone and I find myself wondering where the time is going. Life is flying by so quickly, Mike and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary in August, and what a three years it has been. Three major surgeries, three moves and three cars it should be interesting to see what the next three years will bring. Mike had a back fusion at the beginning of Sept and has been driving me crazy because he is bored. Lord love him thank the lord that he is going back to work at least part time this week maybe I won't have to kill him lol. Work is going great, I have my own store now it has been an interesting transition. I have struggled with alot of things but things are going much more smoothly now. I have a new assistant and my old one is getting stronger everyday so that makes life alot easier. Mike has taken up RC cars and is doing really well, his best friend Zack moved back down from Montana with his girlfriend Andee and Mike and him are playing with grown up cars LOL My poor house is covered in RC crap LOL. Well I guess that is all for right now. Hopefully I can do better at keeping this one up and running.
No comments:
Post a Comment