Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well it is the week of Thanksgiving and this time of year always gets me thinking of how thankful I am and how blessed I have been. To all of my friends I would like to say thank you, you have loved me through the highs and lows and even when I made the stupid choices you loved me and supported me because you knew they were my choices to make. To my wonderful Husband who sometimes is the biggest pain in my you know what, I love you and thank you for the support you have given me through the last few years, we have had our ups and downs, through the health scares and car accidents but I wouldn't trade you (Yet LMAO). Anyways this is a little short because for the first time in my life I am taking charge of my goals and actually setting some and trying to acheive them, I know big suprise to those of you who have known me for a long time. Usually I set goals and then forget about them and do what I fell like doing at the moment, but I set a goal to lose 80 Lbs by Dec 31, 2010 and I am actually taking steps to acomplish it! I have already lost 8 lbs! go me! Anyways I am off to play my Wii fit and get into shape. Happy Thanksgiving to all and wish me luck!

No comments: