Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The randomness at 3 am

Well Mike is at a friends house I came home because I have not been feeling well and I was very tired only to get home and not be able to sleep because Harley is sick and keeps throwing up go figure. So we had a little bit of a scare this month, I don't know if Mike wants me to share but this is my blog so I can write about what I want LOL. About 3 weeks ago Mike found a lump in his left testicle. With the family history of cancer needless to say we were slightly worried. Turned out to be a type of cyst that they usually leave alone unless it gets bigger or is painful which was good news. New Years Eve was not as big as expected but we had fun none the less we hung out and played poker until 2 am and in true Ashlee fashion I tripped on a chair and dislocated my toe ( I know big shocker huh???)

This month is going to be crazy!!! I have a tour with our new region VP of Operations on thursday next friday is my third basic in my action plan that I have pass with 80%, the week after that all of my team have to have appraisals done on them and presented, the week after that I have a team meeting that I have to get ready for and the week after that is Annual meeting and I though my life was crazy when I was single and in school!

On a more random note I know that once you get a diagnosis you are supposed to feel better but I am not sure I believe that at the moment. After I was Diagnosed with PCOS I thought oh good I have a reason but as the months go by and the pain continues and the tests go on to monitor the cysts and the possiblity of yet another surgery looms ahead I think I wish I was back in happy oblivion yes the pain was horrible but at least I wasn't freaking out about losing the one ovary I have left. And on that randomness I am off to clean up after the dog yet again, stupid husband for staying at Zach's house tonight.

1 comment:

Nielson fam said...

Okay, so you noticed the lack of self pictures? Well what can I say, for now I am "under-construction"! It was good to hear from you! Crystal=)